by Robert Mawuena Kwami.
This book includes teacher notes, English syllables presented underneath the African words to assist with the pronunciation and a pronunciation guide. Accompaniments are usually for bell (or triangle, claves or muffled cymbal), rattle (or maraca or guiro) and drums (high to low sounding drums).
For primary and secondary students.
- Atia De Menye (A Type of Tree I Am)
- Wo Nunyuie (Do Good Deeds)
- Amegbeto (Humankind)
- Friends Today Enemies Tomorrow
- Agba Yee (Trouble)
- Megawo Do Le Kwasidagbe O (Do Not Work on Sundays)
- Kofi Kple Ama (Kofi & Ama)
- Dzogbe Ha (Birthday Songs)
- Na Doe De Dzi (Point It Upwards)
- Dzigbodi (Patience)
- Mina Miadzi Ha (Let Us Sing)
- Dzidzo Nkeke (Happy Day)