- Palisono sound bars are constructed from fiberglass producing brighter tones with increased sustain.
- Compared to natural wood, these bars maintain consistent pitch which increases their durability, whereas natural wood bars are more susceptible to tuning changes when exposed to temperature and humidity changes.
- Denser and heavier than natural wood bars they provide a more stable and consistent playing surface (bars do not “bounce” off the box due to heavy playing or off center strikes).
- Precision overtone tuned to A440 by skilled craftsman
- Note name centrally stamped on each bar provides a hitting zone for optimum resonance
- Flexible rubber pins in resonator boxes allow for easy bar removal
- Resonator boxes constructed of pine using cross laminated plies with 100% glued seams to provide true acoustical integrity and sound clarity.
- Appropriate mallets included with all diatonic instruments; SCH11 for Soprano & Alto Xylophones and SCH 25 for Bass Xylophone
There are no reviews yet.