The fun, comprehensive, student-friendly curriculum of Recorder Excellence will turn every class into an absolute success – a wonderful feeling. The Recorder Excellence Teacher Edition includes easy to use lesson guides, practical hints, and innovative teacher tools that will help you seamlessly integrate playing, singing, theory, history, ear training, composition, and improvisation into your music classes.
To offer maximum flexibility and page-for-page value, Recorder Excellence is divided into two parts: Part One covers core skills, and is perfect for general music recorder units that are part of a larger curriculum. Part Two expands on basic skills, giving teachers the opportunity to use the recorder as the core of one to two years of general music study.
Highlights of the Recorder Excellence Teacher Edition include:
Page-by-Page Student Edition Guides with teaching tips, correlated enrichments, and full scores of each exercise that include easy-to-play piano/guitar accompaniments.
A Wealth of Duplicable Resources, including
- Song Sheets
- Percussion Ensembles
- Recorder Solo piano accompaniments for adjudication/performances
- Recorder Consorts
- Rhythm and Melody Reading Enrichments
- Worksheets and Quizzes for theory, composition, music appreciation, ear training, music career, and concert etiquette
- Practice Journals
- Certificates of Achievement
- Teacher planning tools, including a Daily Planning log and a Curriculum Planner
Multimedia Enhancements, including
- Teacher Edition Enhanced CD with PDFs of all duplicable resources and audio tracks that include Song Sheet Accompaniments, Duets and Percussion Ensemble Accompaniments, Ear Training exercises, an engaging audio Introduction to Musical Instruments, complete with an audio Bingo game, and more!