- 4 way speakers
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dynamic bass boost system
- CD skip/search features
- Auto-stop cassette player/recorder
- Record AM/FM radio to cassette
- 2 watts RMS power
- 13.5″ l x 9.75″ w x 6.5″ h
The Spirit™ multimedia player/recorder and stereo learning center is teacher-tested to support reading activities, language learning, ESL, foreign language instruction, and ELL/ELD programs associated with the English Language Arts portion of the Common Core State Standards. You’ll appreciate the flexibility in a learning center that’s equally versatile for music & movement classes or read-alongs in independent study. The 2 Watts of the Spirit are powerful enough for up to 40 people to hear content in a typical room for whole class learning.
Adaptable to different situations, the Spirit multimedia player/recorder supports many different formats – AM/FM radio, cassette and a top-loading CD player so student or teacher-generated content can be played back for the entire class to hear. The built-in microphone on the Spirit records student responses for later playback and helps monitor student progress with lessons and reading practice. It’s made with rugged ABS plastic to withstand the rigors of daily school use and has recessed speakers to prevent accidental damage in busy classrooms.
A jackbox can be connected to the 3.5mm headphone plug to use the Spirit as a learning center for a small group of differentiated learners to listen through connected headphones without disrupting the rest of the class.
- Top loading CD player tailored for school use with skip, search, random play and brightly visible LCD display on front
- Convenient carrying handle for portability between classes
- Reinforced jointing point on its telescoping antenna for durability
- Recessed speakers behind protective steel grills prevent accidental damage
- Built-in mic records student responses or projects to tape
- External casing made with rugged ABS plastic for safety and durability in high-use situations
- Auto-stop cassette player records from the CD player, radio