by Virginia Hoge Mead.
Guide to using the Dalcroze approach in elementary school; written for all those teachers who continue to ask for help in understanding and adapting Dalcroze techniques for elementary school. Attempts to help teachers understand the essence of the Dalcroze approach and to guide them through suggestions and sample experiences for primary, intermediate, and upper grades.
- Dalcroze – The Man & His Ideas
- The Dalcroze Approach to Music Learning
- Eurhythmics In the Elementary School Program
- Experiences In the Primary Grades
- Experiences In the Intermediate Grades
- Experiences In the Upper Grades