Tenor-Alto Xylophone, Rosewood
2 in stock
- Genuine Honduran rosewood bars are hand-selected and aged to ensure optimum tuning accuracy, warm timbre, and resonance.
- Precision overtone tuned to A440 by skilled craftsman
- Note name centrally stamped on each bar provides a hitting zone for optimum resonance
- Flexible rubber pins in resonator boxes allow for easy bar removal
- Resonator boxes constructed of pine using cross laminated plies with 100% glued seams to provide true acoustical integrity and sound clarity.
- Appropriate mallets included with all diatonic instruments; SCH16 for Soprano & Alto Xylophones and SCH 25 for Bass Xylophone