welve Terrific Partner Songs for Young Singers by Sally K. Albrecht and Jay Althouse.
There’s nothing more fun than singing a partner song, and there’s no better way to develop independent 2-part singing with your young performers. GRAB A PARTNER! by well-known composers Sally K. Albrecht and Jay Althouse, features 12 terrific partner songs, each utilizing a well-known melody.
The Teacher’s Handbook includes reproducible song sheets and appropriate easy-to-teach staging suggestions. So GRAB A PARTNER! and let’s go!
Recommended for grades 2-7.
Staging Suggestions included.
Reproducible Student Song Sheets included.
- A Broadway Song (with Give My Regards to Broadway)
- Which Ball Game? (with Take Me Out to the Ball Game)
- Sing of the Spring (with Now Is the Month of Maying)
- How I Love My America (with America, the Beautiful)
- ‘Round the Mountain (with She’ll Be Comin’ ‘Round the Mountain)
- Angels Watchin’ (with All Night, All Day)
- Get That Fly! (with Shoo, Fly)
- Come By Here (with Kum Ba Ya)
- Dance Around the Room (with Zum Gali Gali)
- Gettin’ Ready for Santa Claus (with Up on the Housetop)
- Heavenly Peace (with Silent Night)
- Goin’ to the Races (with Camptown Races).