- 6 Watts (Ideal for medium sized rooms)
- Dual cassette recorder/player
- CD player with CD-R/RW compatibility
- AM/FM radio
- Digital controls and external speaker jack
- Optional IR remote control (RC-2300) for CD and radio
- Built-in mic records student responses
The Music Maker™ multimedia players and learning centers provide flexibility and durability for read-alongs, individual or small group instruction as well as amplified audio for an entire class of up to 75 people. Whether used for sustained silent reading or phonics activities, the Music Maker supports music and movement activities, phonemic awareness, comprehension, vocabulary, literacy groups, ELL, ELD and other language learning programs.
There are three models in the Music Maker series. The MP3-Capable Music Maker is a single cassette multimedia player which can play CDs with MP3 files or audio files duplicated from original content which have been converted from wma or wav formatted files. The Music Maker Plus is a dual cassette multimedia player. The Infrared Music Maker Plus has all of the features of the 2395AV-02 with the added benefit of being able to transmit wireless audio from its two bubble-like transmitters on the top of the boombox to any number of wireless headphone-wearing students within a 20′ line-of-sight range. All three are available individually or as part of a multi-student classroom learning center.
All models feature a 20-track programmable CD player, AM/FM radio, and cassette player/recorder with a built-in microphone to record student responses and presentations. Each Music Maker has a jack for connecting a headphone or jackbox for multiple listeners and two ¼” jacks to connect external speakers for a wider broadcast. Whenever a headphone or jackbox is connected, no audio plays out of the speakers. Each player is built from rugged ABS plastic (which won’t shatter into potentially dangerous shards if it falls, unlike consumer electronics items) to withstand the rigors of daily school use. All three have recessed speakers protected by metal grilles to prevent accidental damage in busy classrooms.
- Rugged all-purpose multimedia center for language development in primary levels
- Versatile multimedia center with AM-FM radio and choice of single/dual cassette player/recorders
- Top-loading CD player for convenient desk top use
- Remote control now included for lesson flexibility